In this tutorial you'll learn how to fold a nice star from paper without the need for glue or scissors
This Origami is modular, this means it consits of more than one sheet.
You'll need Nine Sheets . The sheets need to be squares. The color of the backside is not important
For beginners this Video is the best option:
But if you're already able to read diagrams, you might want to take a look at the diagram
For a downloadable PDF and more Information on the model visit my Website
follow your Instructions until your star is done - if you run into problems, feel free to leave a comment
the Star is really durable and serves well for a lot of purposes e.g. a ninja star. What can you come up with?
This traditional star was made popular Paolo Bascetta. He is famous for his Bascetta Stars (those spiky balls). This modell is much easier to do though. that's makes it a great project for people new to modular stars.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades