This tutorial teaches you how to fold an origami mouse with an ordinary sheet of paper. This model is suitable for beginners and children. Origami is great for small kids as the only material needed is paper, no scissors or glue that could do harm!
Material: one quadratic sheet of paper
Time to fold: 7 minutes
This traditional fold used the "fish-base." The origami crane, for example, uses the "bird-base." It is an easy fold as it only uses simple folds and two inside-reverse-folds.
For this model, you need a quadratic sheet of paper. Copypaper 80 g/m² is fine, if you have access to it use origami paper (often called kami) that is a little thinner than normal paper.
Kami 60g/m² 15cmX15cm (that is about 6 inches)
Follow the step-by-step instructions in the video below or use the diagram under the video to fold your own mouse.
If want to, you can read the article how to read origami diagrams first to understand the diagram better, or just watch the video.
You can also download a PDF Diagram at tavinsorigami.com.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades